It’s a sad fact of life that all HVAC units and swamp coolers break down after a while. Perhaps yours has provided you with years of trusty service and it’s difficult to part ways with. On the other hand, maybe you are looking for an upgrade and could use an AC installation professional in Berthoud. Either way, 1st Action Plumbing, Heating & Air is an HVAC company you can count on.
We’ll put our 27 years of combined HVAC experience to work for you, helping you navigate the “repair vs. replacement” conversations so that you can make a financially sound decision while ensuring you remain comfortable during the hot summer months in Northern Colorado. Below are just a few of the many issues we are able to diagnose and resolve as part of our AC service in Berthoud:
- Frozen evaporator coils
- Evaporator coil cleaning
- Inaccurate thermostat readings
- Ice buildup on AC unit
- Low refrigerant
- Fan problems
- Air duct leakage
Signs You Need AC Repair
Our customers often turn into long-time clients of ours because they know we have their best interests at heart. We will be honest and forthright with you so that you can make the right decision for you. Oftentimes, however, we are able to repair your current AC unit so that you don’t need to break the proverbial piggy bank.
Here are four signs that your AC unit is probably in need of a tune-up
- Warm air – If there is warm airflow emanating from your AC unit and you find your energy bills skyrocketing, there’s an issue.
- Humidity – If there is an abnormal amount of humidity in your home’s air, you probably need AC repair service.
- Strange cycles – Is your HVAC unit or swamp cooler shutting off and on more often than it used to? You should get that looked at.
- Weird smells – Strange odors are typically a sign of bacteria in your AC unit. Get that looked at immediately.
Reach Out To 1st Action
For reliable and affordable AC service in Berthoud, 1st Action should be your first choice. We are experienced and good at what we do, but more than that, we care about your well-being. We are local and family-owned, and will treat your home with the same care that we would our own. Book online today! We’d love to hear from you.