Sadly, all air conditioners break down after a while. It might be due to a full-system breakdown or a filter that doesn’t have anything left to give, but the fact of the matter is that you’ll need to find a solution to make sure you and yours can stay comfortable in your home during the summer months.
1st Action Plumbing, Heating & Air will put our 27 years of combined HVAC experience to work for you. Our AC repair and installation services are as convenient as they are affordable as well. Below are a few of the many issues we are able to troubleshoot and resolve economically for folks in Greeley and elsewhere in Northern Colorado:
- Frozen evaporator coils
- Evaporator coil cleaning
- Inaccurate thermostat readings
- Ice buildup on AC unit
- Low refrigerant
- Fan problems
- Air duct leakage
Signs You Need AC Repair
One of the main reasons our customers turn into long-time clients is that we have their best interest at heart. We will be honest with you when it comes to the repair vs. replacement conversation — at what point does it become financially unwise to keep tuning up the same old HVAC unit that you keep pouring money into? At other times, it might be a cheap, easy fix, and we’ll be sure to let you know that we can solve your problem right then and there!
Here are a few signs that your AC unit is due for a tune-up:
- Warm air – If there is warm airflow during the summer and your energy bills are racking up, your system is not doing its job.
- Humidity – If there is an abnormal level of humidity in the air, your AC unit might need to be diagnosed and serviced.
- Strange cycles – If your AC unit is shutting off and on more than it has in the past, you need an HVAC contractor to troubleshoot the issue.
- Bad smells – Bad odors emanating from your vents usually means there is a bacterial issue in play. Get that resolved as soon as possible!
Reach out to the experienced, family-owned HVAC professionals at 1st Action Plumbing, Heating & Air for AC repair service in Greeley! Book online today!